User group leaders play a pivotal role in creating and fostering a thriving Informatica community. Approximately 60 customer volunteers have contributed their time, passion and leadership in maintaining more than 30 chapters worldwide.
Informatica offers a range of services to support user group leaders, with meeting planning tips, content ideas, and communication suggestions. In addition, a dedicated Informatica program manager is available for additional guidance and support.
Leadership has its Privileges
Chapter leaders receive a few extra perks as a thank you for their hard work and dedication:
- A complimentary pass to Informatica World
- Quarterly leadership conference calls
- An annual leadership council meeting during Informatica World
- A 50% discount for online certification programs
- Special access to Informatica executives and product management teams
Leaders are at the forefront of new product enhancements and innovation at Informatica. They’re a conduit of communication among their peers, and recognized as an Informatica expert throughout their organizations and local user communities.
Interested in becoming a user group leader? Contact Stephanie Roodhouse at email@example.com.