Skip navigation
Contact Us
5079 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2012 8:16 AM by Elias Sha RSS
Gavin Glynn Newbie 1 posts since
Jun 21, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 21, 2011 4:40 AM

Connect SQL Server 2008 SR2 on Windows 2008 SR2 (64bit)

Hi

I am having trouble user data synchronization where I am using SQL Server 2008 SR2 (64bit) on Windows 2008 SR2 (64bit) as a source. I believe I have configure the data source correctly, because the wizard is able to view the data in the table (i.e. only a few rows of test data). Unfortunately, when the job runs, I get the following error:

0 success rows, 0 error rows. RR_4036 Error connecting to database [ [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed Database driver error... Function Name : Connect Database driver error... Function Name : Connect Database Error: Failed to connect to database using user [informatica] and connection string [odbc://dbtype=SqlServer;host=127.0.0.1;port=1433;database=Test].].

Any clues to how I might debug and resolve this issue. I have tried combinations of settings, including the actual server name. I have confirmed that all of the TCP interfaces are enabled and on the correct port (i.e. if they weren't, I am assuming the wizard wouldn't be able to display the data).

Regards

Gavin Glynn

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points