Contact Us
2198 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 5:24 AM by arun kumar RSS
arun kumar Novice 60 posts since
Nov 2, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 13, 2012 5:39 AM

Invalid source and Target statistics

Hi,

Informatica showing invalid source and Target Statistics. I dont find any reason why its showing like that.

When i loaded it in the target first time it showing and loaded data correctly in the DB.

SQ_table1 392

Tgt_Table_INSERT 392

used Update Strategy if there is any updation in the source-  Tgt_Table_Update            0

When i execute the session second time it have to do updation actually. It does that job also perfectly.

SQ_table1 392

Tgt_Table_INSERT 0

Tgt_Table_Update 560

Instead of 392 it showing the statistics 560. In my target i found the updated values with 392 records. which i was looking for.

Can anybody please say what will be the problem for this invalid statistics.

Regards,

Arun

Attachments:
  • INFA Dev Expert 281 posts since
    Feb 9, 2012
    Apr 13, 2012 12:18 PM (in response to arun kumar)

I am expecting that something wrong with the update operation.

Just check out your updated data is right or wrong. Your update key column is finding multiple rows for each row.

let us say your key column is "1" and your target has "1" repeated multiple times.

• KP PK Newbie 2 posts since
    Nov 7, 2011
    Apr 16, 2012 6:29 AM (in response to arun kumar)

One possible reason, if there are pipeline partitions involved, the statistics looks incorrect but actually they are multitudes of actual results.

(Ex: If you use 3 partitions the results (aka total records loaded) are not divided by actual number of partitions but they will be multiplied by total number of partitions, 3 src recs -> 3 partitions -> 3 recs in target but stats looks like 9 recs ).

If this is not the possible case, post your mapping details in simple informatica format.

(SQ -> Ex-> FLT -> Updt-> TGT).

Let us know if it works ..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points