Skip navigation
Contact Us
1123 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 9, 2012 3:24 AM by peddi reddy thugutla RSS
Raj V Newbie 12 posts since
Nov 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 9, 2012 2:32 AM

Default Session Config Error While Importing Workflow

Hi Experts,

I am deploying the Informatica workflow from Dev to QA Environment. I have followed the below steps.

1. I have exported the workflow(.xml) from Repository manager in DEV Repository

2. I have imported the same workflow into QA Repository

While Importing workflow, In the Conflict resolution wizard. Under Session configurations, It is giving an error like "default_session_config has conflict and has"

And it is giving options like Rename, Replace, Reuse.

When choose any one of the above the workflow successfully imported to QA repository.

But When I am trying to execute the workflow. The below error I am getting in workflow manager.

"Start Workflow Error:The workflow <Name>failed because an operating system profile was not specified and the integration service use operating system profiles. Please check the integration service log for more information Hi Experts,

I am deploying the Informatica workflow from Dev to QA Environment. I have followed the below steps.

1. I have exported the workflow(.xml) from Repository manager in DEV Repository
2. I have imported the same workflow into QA Repository

While Importing workflow, In the Conflict resolution wizard. Under Session configurations, It is giving an error like "default_session_config has conflict and has"

And it is giving options like Rename, Replace, Reuse.

When choose any one of the above the workflow successfully imported to QA repository.

But When I am trying to execute the workflow. The below error I am getting in workflow manager.

"Start Workflow Error:The workflow <Name>failed because an operating system profile was not specified and the integration service use operating system profiles. Please check the integration service log for more information

Please find the attached screen shots.

Thanks you

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)