Contact Us
2791 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 28, 2012 1:51 AM by Divya Chaturvedi RSS
Confusing Queries Newbie 13 posts since
May 3, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 25, 2012 10:40 PM

Repository has no content

Hi All,

I am configuring repository and the intergaration and reporting services but, it says repository has no content. So, it is letting integration services to available. I am using informatica 9.0.1

Do I have to give some table reference while configuring the repository or just the database connection is fine?

What type of content is it asking for?

img.JPG

Thanks

• Divya Chaturvedi Expert 282 posts since
    Sep 7, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 28, 2012 1:51 AM (in response to Confusing Queries)
    Repository has no content

Hi,

Repository content are repository tables in the database. You can create or delete repository content for a PowerCenter Repository Service.

#

Creating PowerCenter Repository Content

#

#You can create repository content for a PowerCenter Repository Service if you did not create content when you created the service or if you deleted the repository content. You cannot create content for a PowerCenter Repository Service that already has content.

#

In the Administrator tool, click the Domain tab.

#

In the Navigator, select a PowerCenter Repository Service that has no content associated with it.

#

On the Domain tab Actions menu, select Repository Content > Create.

#The page displays the options to create content.

#

Optionally, choose to create a global repository.

#Select this option if you are certain you want to create a global repository. You can promote a local repository to a global repository at any time, but you cannot convert a global repository to a local repository.

#

Optionally, enable version control.

#You must have the team-based development option to enable version control. Enable version control if you are certain you want to use a versioned repository. You can convert a non-versioned repository to a versioned repository at any time, but you cannot convert a versioned repository to a non-versioned repository.

#

Click OK.

I hope,it will help you.

Rgds

Divya

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)