Skip navigation
Contact Us
799 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 8:19 PM by Jaspreet Banga RSS
shiva jalabagari Novice 21 posts since
Jul 6, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 17, 2012 2:37 AM

How Update Target with latest worklfow log information ?

Hi Folks,

I have a scenario to capture all the workflow log information (log file,record count,success,failures,dates etc.......)

• My target definition is Web Service consumer (XML) it will read one mesaage at a time.

Requirement: As soon as any workflow ran(success/failure) in a Particular repository , log info should pass to my target table (XML table)

• It is ongoing process workflow should run 24/7 .

Note: We should not use OPB tables. If you think that is only the option, in this case you can share your views how to use OPB tables to capture Log information .

Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks in Advance,

Shiva

• sasi ramesh Master 1,110 posts since
    Oct 2, 2010

Hi Shiva,

Create a mapping and use the session log file as the src and parse the data to  capture all the required details into the table.

PS: We have to Analyze the session log for capturing the required details.

Regards

Sasiramesh

• Jaspreet Banga Expert 526 posts since
    Jun 14, 2011

create a assignment task followed by a mapping with session at end of each of your workflow, this is a bit tricky, bcoz 1st you need to assign all the session level parameters or built in parameters to the workflow level parameters(user defined) using assignment task and then asssign all these workflow level paramters to the mapping level paramters using pre session variable assignment of the session .finally use these mapping level paramter to load the control table or whatever target in your case, following information you can get through this.

$PM<SourceName>@TableName, $PM<TargetName>@TableName 

$PMFolderName 

$PMIntegrationServiceName 

$PMMappingName 

$PMRepositoryServiceName 

$PMRepositoryUserName 

$PMSessionName 

$PMSessionRunMode 

$PMWorkflowName 

$PMWorkflowRunId 

$PMWorkflowRunInstanceName

and even session level information of each session in your workflow.

Thanks,

Jaspreet

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)