Contact Us
370 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 9:50 AM by Imamura Yusuke RSS
Imamura Yusuke Novice 35 posts since
Sep 4, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 7, 2012 9:50 AM

Mapping Pattern of using Java or SQL

Hi all,

I'm thinking about how to mapping if we use java or sql.

My project use very complex transformation, so we have to use java or sql.

PowerCenter can create various mapping.

So I thought up few types of the mapping.

(Please watch an attached file)

Then, ##I want to know whether we can create these mappings that I thought out.

I have questions as below.

<About Java>

1) Can PowerCenter use remote java module in a mapping?

2) Can PowerCenter change the remote java module acording to the value of the specific column?

3) Can PowerCenter stock records on memory before the next Java Transformation work ?

4) Can Java Transformation treat the multipule recods for  bulk data without disk I/O.

5) Can we load the records to the temp table and control this data by Java Transformation in a  same mapping.
    (I wouldn't like to separate job.)

6) Can we control to wait Java Transformation until the pre-processing finish loading rows to the temp table?

7) Can PowerCenter use remote java module in a mapping and transform the rows on memory as bulk data.

<About SQL>

1) Can PowerCenter change Stored Procedure to use acording to the value of the specific column?

2) Can PowerCenter stock the records on memory befored the next SQL Transformation work ?

3) Can SQL Transformation transform the multipule recods for  bulk data without disk I/O.

4) Can we load the records to the temp table, and control this data by SQL Transformation in a same mapping.
   (I wouldn't like to separate job.)

5) Can we control to wait SQL Transformation until the preprocessing finish loading rows to the temp table?

6) Can PowerCenter use Stored Procedure in a mapping and transform the rows on memory as bulk data.

If you know these questions' answer, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Yusuke

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points