1) I created stored Procedure in Data base
2) I created Unconnected SP transoformer in the mapping
3) There are NO input parameters to pass.
4) When I open Sql Dvelopers and EXECUTE SP*****. It is done in one second
5) But in SF transformer , whet is the Syntax in in call text coulmn. ( it is normal but set to run after completing the Load into Target table)
Any guidance is appreciated
You are really close to get it...
In the map choose an expression transformation; add a field type output or variable and open the expression window add the name of the procedure, the way to use it is the same like a lookup, but with this you can use/invoke an oracle procedures or even functions.
Review the unconnected procedure trans is pointing to the procedure/function to the correct connection.
I hope this helps.
Please review the doc attached, I'm always use functions because I need to fecht something, in your case maybe if is only execute the store procedure the output port maybe is not required (leave only the var port).
Review my stepts and convert your store in a function, when everything is Ok, return 'Ok'.
I hope this helps...