Skip navigation
Contact Us
2074 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 7:19 AM by Nishant Varadachari RSS
Gopi T Newbie 1 posts since
Mar 15, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 15, 2013 9:31 AM

Powercenter 9.1 Admin Console Not Loading

Hi,

I installed Informatica 9.1 on Brand New Windows 7 operating system (Same thing happend on my Windows 8 Professional OS, hence i removed the OS and installed Windows 7 Professional again). And i pointed it to SQL Server 2008 database during installation. Installation went very well without any problems. I logged into Admin console page with "Administrator" as user id. After i logged in, i am getting a message "Loading Domain" and the page is not loading and i see that message for ever. Some one please tell me, is it a problem with my browser (i have IE 7 installed on my computer). Should i need to change any setting in my browser. Or is it some thing to do with my installation or Operating System? Please help.

Thanks

gokan

• Martin Hajek Newbie 1 posts since
    Jun 4, 2013
    Jun 6, 2013 4:33 AM (in response to Gopi T)

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I experienced this behaviour at Informatica 9.1 from HF3 to HF5. Operating system is Windows 2008 R2 (running on VMWare), Oracle 12 database is used as repository and domain store.

It seems to happen when Informatica looses connection with domain database (accidental outage).

Redeploying WARs doesn't help. I tried redefining the domain or updating the domain gateway, neither of these helped. I had to reinstall & reconfigure the server once again, only then the Admin console started working again. It had been working without until another outage occured...

Please, does anybody know, why this is happening?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

• Nishant Varadachari Apprentice 138 posts since
    Mar 28, 2013
    Jun 6, 2013 7:19 AM (in response to Gopi T)

Cause

This error occurs when the WAR files in root directory/server/tomcat/webapps are not deployed properly while starting the Informatica service.

Solution

To resolve the error

1. Stop the Power Center Services

2. Delete the folder admin console, adminhelp, coreservices, ROOT and tomcatutils from the location root directory/server/tomcat/webapps

3. Restart the Power Center Services

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)